Don’t forget we have a St Clair sunrise Photowalk scheduled for this Sunday, 10 March. Meet at 7:00 AM by the shark bell. We have arranged for the sun to rise at about 7:30 AM.
During our next meeting (on Monday 11 March) we will project submitted images responding to the letters C and D. The interpretation of each letter is up to you. Please email your photos to Bob Dagg at email@example.com by midnight Fri. 8 March. Title your images with your name and the letter, e.g. Freddie Mercury A or Elizabeth Windsor B. Images should be in jpeg/jpg format, less than 2 MB, and not longer than 1620 pixels on the horizontal and 1080 on the vertical.
You can also post your images as a comment to the C and D posts that David Steer has published on our closed Facebook page (for paid-up members). The purpose of this challenge is to encourage us all to take photos regularly and to share and comment on them. The spirit of this challenge is to generate new work, not to use images from your archive.
Projected Image of the Month Submissions
A reminder that Entries close Midnight Friday the 8th of March
Theme for Month: Flora and Fauna
Upload your submissions here: https://dps.org.nz/piotm
- Only DPS Financial Members may enter
- Image files must be in jpeg/jpg format
- Images cannot be longer than 1620 pixels on the horizontal and 1080 on the vertical.
- Image files must be less than 2MB
- Please give your images the same filename as the title
Next Meeting: Monday 11 March at 7:30 PM
Mornington Presbyterian Community Centre, 16 Maryhill Terrace.
- A Short Talk with Praveen Kumar: “My life’s journey as a photographer”
- Gary McClintock: TBC
- Workshop with Ita Daniels: Light Painting (please bring your camera, tripod and light sources)
- Projected Image of the Month: Flora and Fauna, appraised by Gary McClintock (see above for submission guidelines)
- Fortnightly A-Z challenge: C and D (see above for submission guidelines)