Contact information for issues regarding competition entries:
The club holds multiple society exhibitions each year; it is hoped that at least one will be a print exhibition and one will be a projected image exhibition.
Members can submit up to six entries in each of the Open and Nature sections of each exhibition. Points are awarded for each acceptance, honours and award. The points are aggregated toward a variety of annual trophies. Images previously accepted for exhibition in one these society exhibitions cannot be submitted again.
Members should make themselves familiar with the definitions for the categories of images which may be used in competitions/exhibitions. Definitions are outlined in the Rules and Bylaws and also accessed via the following link: DPS definitions
- Members can submit up to 6 prints in each category – Open and Nature
- Prints must have a title, author’s name and category on the back of the print
- Prints may be any size provided they are mounted on a base measuring a minimum of 400cm2 and a maximum of 2000cm2.
Submitting projected images
- Members can submit up to 6 images in each category – Open and Nature
- Images should be submitted as a jpeg that are no longer than 1620 pixels on the horizontal and 1080 on the vertical, and be no larger than 2MB.
- Images should be submitted using the online submission form
Please note that only financial members of the society are eligible to enter competitions/exhibitions.