In March 1890 a small group of enthusiastic photographers formed the Dunedin Photographic Society with the firm intention of encouraging amateur pictorial photography. Today, 127 years later, the group is larger and more diverse, but the intent of fostering enthusiastic amateur photographers continues.
We have regular meetings, competitions, photowalks and field trips. If this is something you think you would like to be a part of, please view our membership page and get in touch.
Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7.30pm, Mornington Presbyterian Community Centre, 16 Maryhill Terrace. Full programme available here.
RULES AND BYLAWS
Download a PDF copy of the Rules and Bylaws
2019-2020 COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Patrons: Ian Wyllie and Phil Hollard
- President: Gary McClintock – president.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Immediate Past President: Glenn Symon
- Vice President: Ross McIvor – vicepresident.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Secretary: Nicola Pye – secretary.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Treasurer: David Steer – treasurer.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Webmaster: Melanie Middlemiss – webmaster.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Projected Image Secretary: Bob Dagg/Antonio de Souza – slides.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Print Secretary: Tulipa Briggs – prints.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Social Media and Communications Secretary: Anastasia Labudina – cameracraft.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Councillors: Jenny Longstaff, Alan Coppin, Simone Jackson, Ita Daniels, Brian Treanor
- Field Trip Coordinator: Ross McIvor – fieldtrips.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Interclub Competitions Coordinator: interclubs.DPSNZ@gmail.com