In March 1890 a small group of enthusiastic photographers formed the Dunedin Photographic Society with the firm intention of encouraging amateur pictorial photography. Today, 132 years later, the group is larger and more diverse, but the intent of fostering enthusiastic amateur photographers continues.
We have regular meetings, competitions, photowalks and field trips. If this is something you think you would like to be a part of, please view our membership page and get in touch.
Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7.30pm, Mornington Presbyterian Community Centre, 16 Maryhill Terrace. Full programme available here.
RULES AND BYLAWS
Download a PDF copy of the Rules and Bylaws
2020-2021 COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Patrons: Ian Wyllie and Phil Hollard
- President: Gary McClintock – president.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Vice President: Ross McIvor – vicepresident.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Secretary: Nicola Pye – secretary.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Treasurer: David Steer – treasurer.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Webmaster: Melanie Dick – webmaster.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Projected Image Secretary: Ross McIvor –slides.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Print Secretary: Tulipa Briggs – prints.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Social Media and Communications Secretary: Nicola Pye – cameracraft.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- AV Secretary: Gordon Speed and Tulipa Briggs
- Councillors: Alan Coppin, Judith Swan
- Field Trip Coordinator: fieldtrips.DPSNZ@gmail.com
- Interclub Competitions Coordinator: interclubs.DPSNZ@gmail.com