A reminder to all members, our Spring Print Exhibition is coming up soon and entries will close on Monday 14th August 2017.
Please bring prints to the next meeting or e-mail Gary (email@example.com) to arrange a drop off.
Also note, all image titles must be entered through the online system here as well. This helps ensure titles are printed on labels and certificates with the spelling you prefer 🙂
We have booked the Dunedin Community Gallery for the exhibition and so our meeting on the 11th September will be the official opening evening and then the images will be on display 12th-14th September.
Images are being selected for the Open section by Alan Dove, and for the Natural History section by Ross McIvor.
Details for entering:
- Spring Print Exhibition is open to all financial members of the Society
- Members can submit up to six entries in each of the Open and Natural History sections
- Images previously accepted in seasonal exhibitions are not eligible
Images must be the original work of the exhibitor
Images may be trade or exhibitor printed
Prints must be mounted on a firm backing and have a mat
Prints can be any size to fit within the mat size you use:
Minimum size of mat 25cm x 30cm ( 10″ x 12″ )
Maximum size of mat 50cm x 40cm ( 20″ x 16″ )
- Exhibitors name, image title and section must be on the reverse side of mount, at centre top
- Image titles must be entered through the online system here.