Our next meeting on Monday 22nd 7.30pm is an indoor (vege) light painting workshop. It’s going to be a fun night where you can let your creative side run wild and come up with some interesting images
– shutter remote if you have one
Optional items to bring:
– small torches, glow sticks, iPads, LEDs, mobile phones
– interesting shaped/coloured fruit or veges
– still life objects e.g. books, bottles, flowers, old boots, anything!
– large pieces of dark, dull fabric e.g. velvet (not shiny, preferably not wrinkly)
– download a free app such as Pocket Softbox for a selection of any coloured light
This event is open to anyone, but a gold coin donation on the night is requested for non-DPS members.