Skip to content
- Each entrant may submit up to two entries.
- Files should be no greater than 2MB and in a 5X7 resolution only.
- All images must have been exposed by the entrant.
- All images must have originated in camera and be the work of the photographer. Images created via digital manipulation are eligible.
- Clip Art and other imagery from a commercial source are unacceptable. Computer-generated images such as fractals and CGI (computer generated images) are not eligible.
- Entries must be submitted through the online entry system: http://dps.org.nz
- The copyright of all images remains with the entrant. The organisers reserve the right to reproduce without payment, any image in connection with the exhibition.
- The Dunedin Photographic Society accepts no responsibility for any claims relating to copyright or privacy infringement by any entrant.
- The selectors’ decisions are final. Submission of an entry implies acceptance of the Exhibition rules.Contact David if you have a questions: slides.DPSNZ@gmail.com