** Entries are closed for 2016 **
Read the latest blog post here
The Dunedin Photographic Society Inc invites you to submit entries for exhibition in the 47th Dunedin Festival of Photography for 2016.
This Festival is open to all New Zealand residents and also to financial members of PSNZ affiliated camera clubs.
There are eight sections:
- Prints: Open, Natural History, Monochrome, and Portraiture
- Projected Images: Open, Natural History, Monochrome, and Portraiture
Selectors for this year’s exhibition will be:
- Natural History Print and Projected Image
- Gary Speer FPSNZ MFIAP
- Glenda Rees
- Paul Sorrell
- Open, Monochrome and Portrait Print
- Derek Morrison
- Chris Gable
- Jenefer Reeve APSNZ
- Open, Monochrome and Portrait Projected Image
- Kate Burton
- Clive Copeman
- Rodney Adamson
- Opening Date for Entries: Friday 19th August
- Closing Date for Entries: Friday 30th September MIDNIGHT
- Judging: Saturday 15th October
- Festival Exhibition Opening: Friday 4th November
- Festival Exhibition: Saturday 5 – 10th November; Dunedin Community Gallery, Princes Street, Dunedin
Rules and Entry Information
Download a copy of the 2016 rules and entry information here.
The 2016 Festival entries are closed.