This year we will challenge each other to interpret a theme each month and share a photograph either via the DPS members Facebook group or through the upload form below. Images will be shown in a slideshow at the first meeting of the following month.
- FEB – Flow
- MAR – Edges
- APR – Out of Focus
- MAY – Multi-exposure
- JUN – Minimalism
- JUL – Abstract
- AUG – Reflections
- SEP – Repetition
- OCT – Monochrome
- NOV – Landscape
This is a fun challenge to encourage members to always have a photograph in mind, so please try and participate in the spirit of the challenge and don’t use photos from your archive.
You can upload your image via the DPS members Facebook group (like and comment on others’ images) or via the form below.
Images should be submitted by 11pm on the last day of the month.
- Please rename your file before uploading with the yourname_title e.g: JohnSmith_Flow on effect.jpg
- Images not named correctly will not be included in slideshow
- Image files must be in jpeg/jpg format
- Images cannot be longer than 1620 pixels on the horizontal and 1080 on the vertical.
- Image files must be less than 2MB